Great Lessons I learned and the things I love...
1. From Rissa Singson-Kawpeng "Take it from someone who prayed for two decades and concluded it wouldn't happen. But God is so great and so faithful".
2. From Bo Sanchez "You will never be completely healed if you don't recognize pain, if you don't acknowledge that you've been hurt!"
3. From Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales "Television is bad for children, it robs the natural imaginativeness of a child"
4. From Diana, Princess of Wales "A woman instinct is always accurate" (she uttered this line during her interview in 1995 with BBC news commentator, Martin Bashir. Well the late Princess of Wales is right. A woman instinct is always accurate)
5. From Pope John Paul II "It is in suffering that we see and experience the real love of Christ" (every time I suffer, I always remember this line from the late great pope)
6. From Jane Fonda "It's never too late to begin, never too late to start with (I agree!So why worry?)
7. From Stephen Hawking "I just don't care about my disability" (I admired his strength and positive disposition, despite his disabilities he still continue doing the things he believed could help change the world, he is a British Physicist and Mathematician, the remaining genius in the mold of Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton and Galileo Galili)
GREAT THINGS I LOVE:
I love the cool and tranquil environment of the countryside, beach is always fantastic. The dramatic sunset, the wonderful sunrise. Rainbows. Tweets of the birds, these are the things I love. I dreamed to build a house in a farm, the soft breeze of the mountain and the green surroundings give me peace of mind and serenity. I love pink, I love to smile, I love to giggle, I adored great conversation.
I plan to download songs of Barry Manilow,