My Top Five


While blog walking at Bianca Gonzales’s site, I read her blogpost about Top Three things. So I made my own listing and made it Top Five ^_____^

MY TOP FIVE

Five usernames I often used:
1. Snowprincess
2. Snowy
3. Icepink
4. Isabella Windsor
5. jlamela


Five of my favorite flowers:
1. Tulips
2. Roses
3. Carnation
4. Orchids
5. Dahlias


Five things that scare me:
1. Rats!
2. Heights (mountain climbing is far from my mind)
3. Losing any of my parents and siblings
4. Losing my eyesight
5. Cancer

Five of my everyday essentials:
1. Cellphone
2. Greentea
3. Sunblock
4. Face powder
5. Lipgloss

Five favorite songs:
1. Beautiful in my Eyes by Joshua Kadison
2. On This Day by David Pomeranz
3. Later by Fra Lippo Lippi
4. The Colour of Love by Billy Ocean
5. When I look into your Eyes by Firehouse

Five things I want in a relationship (if ever.lol!)
1. Trust
2. Respect
3. Honesty/Fidelity
4. Initiative to make each other so happy
5. Understanding

Five physical things about boys that appeal to me:
1. Eyes
2. Athletic body
3. Neat short haircut
4. Clean body (meaning no tattoo, no earrings or body piercing)
5. Clean neck and fingernails (hahaha)

Five of my favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging/Writing
2. Reading
3. Experimenting recipes
4. Listening to music
5. Watching good movies

Five things I want to do really badly now:
1. Finish my non-fiction books
2. Set-up my own website and attract advertisers
3. Roadtrip somewhere else
4. Travel outside the Philippines
5. Start a business

Five careers I am considering:
1. Book writer
2. Entrepreneur
3. Filmmaker
4. Royal correspondent
5. Research Analyst


Five beverages I like/drink:
1. Water
2. Greentea (with honey)
3. Wheatgrass (with honey)
4. Carrot Juice
5. Buko Juice


Five Foods I crave:
1. Blueberry Cheesecake
2. Brazo de Mercedes
3. Carbonara
4. Maki
5. Cornflakes from Kelloggs


Five places I want to go on a vacation:
1. Cornwall in England
2. Isle of Skye in Scotland
3. Tuscany in Italy
4. Klosters in Switzerland
5. Burgundy in France


Five kid's names I like:
1. Alexandra
2. Sophia
3. Isabella
4. Joshua
5. John Paul Karol (in honor of Pope John Paul II, his real name is Karol Josef Wojtyla)

Five things I want to do before I die:
1. Write and produce historical films
2. Travel around Europe
3. Build a successful website
4. Married (hahaha!)
5. Establish a foundation

Five ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I love the color pink.
2. I cry easily when watching romantic movies.
3. I daydream a lot about my future.
4. I always clean my room and do my own laundry.
5. I love to cook foods.


Five famous people I want to meet:
1. Pope Benedict XIV/Any current Roman Pontiff
2. Warren Buffet
3. Prince Harry of Wales
4. Mark Zuckerberg
5. Steve Jobs

Five of my favorite movies:
1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. Green Mile (directed by Frank Darabont)
3. Titanic (directed by James Cameron)
4. Forrest Gump
5. Silence of the Lambs

Five things I dreamed to have:
1. Burberry wallet or bag
2. Chanel earrings (with a double
C logo)
3. Revlon Make-up kit
4. Vacheron Constantin watch (hahaha!anyway it's only a dream)
5. Sleek Laptop from Apple

Hey guys! Make your own TOP FIVE listing too...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE QUEST

Positive Outlook to face Another Year

My First Travel Abroad!