Great Contrast

I don’t want to toss myself back to the moment where I could feel nothing but distress and resentment. No, that’s not exactly how I would run my life at the moment. So I managed to maintain a sunny disposition despite being ravaged by frustration, disappointment, rejection and oh yes fever.

I don't want to be haunted with negative energies. I want a different life, a different outlook to attract happiness and contentment. So despite having fever, I managed to attend my evening classes this week to divert my mind from anxieties and worries. Every time I am in the classroom, it seems I am a new person, it feels like I am living a different life—a great contrast when I am in the office.

There’s nothing more exciting and fulfilling than life in the graduate school, sounds like a perfect antidote for my sordid life. It’s like breathing a fresh air.
 Paying attention to the speaker in one of our seminar-workshop sessions 
My classmate took this shot.haha! Don't be shocked but most of us in the classroom wore school i.d all the time

Last Thursday, while solving a complicated case assignment in our managerial accounting, my classmates pacified the stressful night with their usual antiques of initiating weird conversation which broke us in laughter. After the class, I went straight home to take a little rest, I didn't join my classmates having dinner somewhere because I was afraid they would force me to drink,oh no!!!

I just came home from my Ignatian Leadership for Managers class (a while ago) which lasted more than three hours but I was not bored at all in fact it was a wonderful session. And wait! I have no absent with this subject! What an accomplishment! Since day one, I religiously attended this class because our professor had so many worthy and interesting inputs, her sharing was fascinating, I learned so many things from her and the interactions (with classmates) and sharing were great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE QUEST

Positive Outlook to face Another Year

My First Travel Abroad!