Life Must Go On

I squirmed hardly on my bed and surprised to see the clock ticking already past 9:00 in the morning. My head seemed ready to burst with intense pain that I got up swaying on my feet.

I could scarcely recognize the  yellow airmail I put in my table to ponder on the contract sent by Dorrance Publishing, I planned to make a review on it but my mind seemed not cooperating. I hardly sleep last night with so much thoughts and anxieties tousled my troubled brain. What is it again?

Barely two years, I found myself trailed again in the same route, this time, I am afraid everything will never turn out good. I am bitterly hurled on the wrong side of the road already and buried me as unrepentant fool. I tried to placate, sort of humility, but it seems everything had been shut down. My tired mind seemed run out of possible actions that could pacify a boiling spirit and all I could do now is to concede defeat.

But deep inside I know I didn't mean anything, just want to show some degree of concern  making sure he won't succumb on that dangerous pit again, but it was blown out of the proportion.

I felt bad about myself, about everything. I am shrouded with too much clutters again. Well, summer is about to end, rainy season will be haunting the Philippine soil soon, what will I do now? Go with the rain again? A year ago, I thought the line of the song "After the rain, the sun comes" is as real as blooming flowers, but it abruptly fade even before I recognized there's really enough sunshine that makes the leaves shimmer like silver thread.

But I easily learned lessons. I am emotionally stronger now than in the past. I never mope too much unlike before. I also stop thinking that I am a great failure, I know I am not. I have a huge, bright future ahead. I love my life and won't waste it by spending each day in remorse and regret.

Life must go on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE QUEST

Positive Outlook to face Another Year

My First Travel Abroad!