Switching Vitamins

Fine Friday morning....got so inspired finishing my short story collection next month, I don't know I just felt it's time to get it published. I'm also planning to pull out my Smart Quiz book from the i-proclaim bookstore and resubmit it to other publication.

Still contemplating whether to attend the acquaintance party of MBA-MPA Society of Ateneo this September 24 at 8:00 pm....the contribution is just too expensive for me to give a nudge..hehe!

So many things to do now....still have to download 18 songs for our managerial communication subject, a book review of Outliers, two research papers and one reaction paper for our Tamayong day tour this coming October 1...haaaay!All I am praying now is for this semester to finish right away to get a good break. I really need a powerful supplement to get through with the tension in life.

With all the pressure and stress from work and school, my appetite seemed not cooperating. I mean, I don't have any feeling to devour on foods. So I made a different diet plan....I rarely eat rice, except on Saturday and Sunday where I cooked brown rice and steamed Broccoli, the rest of the week is just so revolting, so I just eat whole wheat bread, vegetables and fruits, lots of fruits..then drink green tea with honey, so that all the toxic feelings will be eliminated from my system. 

20% off your first purchase of any brand of vitamins by using the code 20VIT

Then I switched vitamins. After spending two years with 4g and iberet folate, I made a change in taking supplements. Now I tried Conzace and Co-enzyme Q10 because these are powerful antioxidants and best free radical scavengers, fight premature ageing and minimize the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots. I felt good about 4g antioxidants and iberet folate seemed like a perfect vitamins, but their combination forced me to extract P40.00 per day from my wallet which I find very punishing. Co-enzyme Q10 is worth P30 each but I never take it in a daily basis, just 3 times a week. Conzace only cost me P12.50 per day. What I love about Conzace is its amazing effect on my skin. I plan to give my mother Conzace vitamins too when I get home.

Read my review about CONZACE HERE


20% off your first purchase of any brand of vitamins by using the code 20VIT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE QUEST

Positive Outlook to face Another Year

My First Travel Abroad!