Confident

It's the first week of April!

Things did not go as I planned but that's God's well and I have no right to protest or complain but I am confident everything happens for a reason and whatever reason it is I know it's for my own good, no one can go against God's wishes, He knows what's best for us :-)

But I am soaring high, full of hope and inspired more to dream big things in life. I am super excited with what's coming in the next few months and praying hard I can finally get what I want in life.

Yesterday, while updating my diary entries in my laptop, I was surprised how I'd undergone several mishaps in the last few weeks, how I'd bounced back from humiliation and realized important things I need to accomplish. I finally made up my mind to explore the other side of the universe. I know I am capable of doing it.

Tomorrow is another day, life is great to be wasted on useless things.

God is so good all the time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE QUEST

Positive Outlook to face Another Year

My First Travel Abroad!