Sweltering Summer Sun

An incredibly hot Sunday!!

The overtly warm temperature, sweltering heat of the summer sun annoyingly penetrated my skin that even beyond 5:00 in the afternoon my body seemed in convulsion. The weather is getting worst everyday felt like I am being roasted alive in my room.

As the sun rises, my mind is in great agony again where to spend my noon and afternoon time especially if there's no work because I cannot tolerate any longer the rising temperature in my room. 

I wanted to curse those people who were responsible in cutting the two trees near our boarding house fronting my room window. Why they cut it when it was the only shed that could protect us from this awful hot condition?Haaaay climate change is really a man-made catastrophe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE QUEST

Positive Outlook to face Another Year

My First Travel Abroad!