What are you up to at the moment?


So what are you up to at the moment folks?

Me? Soooo many things crowded in my mind...career, emotions, weather, travelling abroad, thinking what job to take, where to live, haaay!Lots, lots of things....

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like your mind is about to explode trying to figure out what's happening at the moment? One minute you're very confused, the next you felt like floating because of some very inspiring thoughts!Yeah hardly adolescent stuff haha!!

Today is just another rainy day in Caloocan hehe!But I don't feel like curling myself inside the blanket, I want to write something, I want to unload this little "splashing" deep inside, or else it will grow into a huge bubble of whatever it is.

So while composing words for this entry, I made some blog walking first at Bianca Gonzales (yes, she is a blogger too!) and read a very interesting post...about well, THIS IS LOVE, taken from the ad campaign of Nike....

I've never been into a relationship, but there were times in the past that I got to fall in love also but it did not take farther, it halted before it even started with reasons I barely understood, so having someone, you know that sort of thing where you treated each other very special, remained a million-light-years-dream.

Bianca said love makes her feel invincible, makes her happy, gives her peace...I am not sure if she is referring to the ad campaign of Nike haha!


Haaaay! 

This love makes me bounce in excitement...

When you're in love you feel like you can do anything, jump of the bridge for instance joke!haha! And when you think about love you cannot help but draw a little smile in your face every now and then which makes you appear like a little stupid, people who will see you chuckle alone think you're insane but is it really love? I wonder.

This love makes me hear romantic songs all through out the day....

Have you heard the line "With you, I hear the music"....nakkkks! Beautiful in my Eyes has been my all time favourite, it's simply romantic. Other fave songs include I Will Still Love You by Stonebolt, Sometimes Lover by America, Later by Fra Lippo Lippi, You're Beautiful by James Blunt, On This Day by David Pomeranz, She's the One by Robbie Williams, The Colour of Love by Billy Ocean, When I look into your Eyes & Love of a Lifetime by Firehouse. Oh I am such an old soul!!!

This love gives me peace and serenity...

And serenity for me is taking a road trip far away from the city!It's a great escape and the distance never matter as long as I am with the people I want to be with...yessss!It's my obsession to take a loooooong road trip elsewhere, droppin by at the beach, have a long conversation over food and share stories and have a good laugh!!! I hate the night life, the noise and the loud crowd. I don't like liquors and cigarettes so the best way to relax is to be on the road and enjoy the soothing scenery of nature.

This love makes me crave foods haha!

The truth is, I don't like pizza and burger that much, I find it revolting. I prefer Carbonara and Brazo de Mercedes, California Maki is another favourite. I adored guys who can cook because it's very rare! Most guys despised cooking so whenever I hear a guy loving the kitchen atmosphere, wheew fantastic!!

This love might not love....

But I know, everything is just for my blog, nothing could be possibly realized. It's too unthinkable to make it real. Too many complications. I'll just be contented writing it down here to keep the memory of a feel-good moment.

Thank you dear blog, for allowing me to confide my troubles and my longings, my failures, my mistakes, my joy, my inspirations, thank you for providing me a perfect sanctuary to take some rest from anxiety and tension....

Okay, so what I am up to at the moment?

I blog hehe!I read books and do research for tips and info where to take my next travel. 

I love to travel!!!

It's my way of experiencing life to the fullest and taking a road trip has been my fascination. Batangas, Tagaytay, Laguna, La Union, Camarines Sur, anywhere as long as I can experience the stillness of the mother earth, the fresh air, the beautiful scenery and countryside foods!

I am a very simple person with simple wants in life. Having a good laugh and long conversation are enough for me. I just need somebody to be with, to share a laugh with and to spend time talking at the end of a tiring day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE QUEST

Positive Outlook to face Another Year

My First Travel Abroad!