MY YEAR 2006

Two Thousand Six. I was bubbly, vibrant and full of great anticipation for the best outcome. 

New hope, new beginnings, new start. It seemed everything was perfect. I made a return to my old job which I missed terribly. My hands were full of expectations and excitement. I was able to unite with my old friends and had a wonderful reunion. I also had a great crush working at Sun Cellular, hahaha!Oh such a very foolish feeling then I found out he has a live-in partner, Arrgggh! So the emotion died a natural death hehe!

 I celebrated my birthday with two of my good friends at Kuya Ed because there's a package called "free birthday treat for the celebrant" so I was able to save, hehehe!

After living several months with a relative somewhere in Maa, I decided to live in a rented room near the school I worked with.  I lived in a room with three other occupants and I became closed to them, I got to know lots of people, met new friends and wished that my life would tell a different story. 

I continued writing and reading books. I created the initial plot of the Queen Consort during this time, but neglected it for the next years because I still need additional research to accurately work on it.

I went home on December for the Christmas holiday. It was a wonderful holiday celebration with my family in the province, I was able to eat foods not usually found in the city. We had a reunion, then visited some of my high school friends and spent quality time with them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE QUEST

Positive Outlook to face Another Year

My First Travel Abroad!